Buffalohair: ‘From Asia With Love’/ Renowned Artists Fumio Sawa / Sitt Nyein Aye Call Trinidad Colorado Home
‘From Asia With Love’; Renowned Artists Fumio Sawa & Sitt Nyein Aye Call Trinidad Colorado Home
In the 1800’s Arthur Roy Mitchell resided in Trinidad and capturing on canvas America’s rich heritage along the Santa Fe Trail. In the 21st Century renowned artists Sitt Nyein Aye (Burma) and Fumio Sawa (Japan) enjoy the afternoon, at Fumio’s Gallery in this historic community. Where Billy the Kid once roamed now strolls the Sofonisba Anguissola & Michael Angelo’s of the future.
There are many artists, artisans and imagineers within this region of the South West. Their genres are as unique as the art they evolve for there are no borders that restrict the flow of creativity that exists within this art colony. The mediums are equally unique as Mr. Sawa so described within the context of his work. He utilizes a computer as a medium but not to generate art. Finite details of his works reveal a very human element.
Classical Japanese paintings also adorn Fumio’s gallery including antique glass. I was amazed at the workmanship of the Bohemian Glass and other fine pieces. There was a story about one traditional Japanese bird painting (pictured above). Apparently Fumio was in the city with all the smog and dinginess when he noticed a gray and ash looking bird sitting on a ledge. Taken by the plight of this avian Fumio decided to honor the bird by painting him with his real colors in all it’s glory.
Then there is the enigmatic and reclusive Sitt Nyein Aye; Author, Artist Extraordinaire, Activist and Political Exile from Burma. Though he does not have a gallery at this time, he has presented some of his works in recent memory. With artistic provenance that intermingles with Burma’s turbulent past and present history, Sitt Nyein Aye also adds a hint of international intrigue to this eclectic collection of craftsmen, artisans, lovers and aficionados of fine art who call Trinidad home.
Fact is, this place is brimming with talent from a variety of genres that span the imagination. Small wonder Governor John Hickenlooper has an eye on this historic community. It’s as if a fog had lifted only to reveal a burgeoning Lilliputian community, teaming with life where anything can be an artfully creative medium, including your car. After all, this is the home of the Fabulous ArtoCade. Maybe you ought to see for yourself. No telling who you’ll bump into around here eh….
For More Information:
Fumio Sawa Fine Art
514 W. Main Street
Trinidad, Colorado, 81082
Sitt Nyein Aye
Burma’s Famous Natives
Gallery-Main/Trinidad Area Art Counsel
130 E. Main Street
Trinidad, Colorado 81082
Your Devil’s Advocate
Dividere la Storia
Legendary Burmese Activist/Artist Sitt Nyein Aye Appears in Trinidad, Colorado Art Gallery In "America's"
Sitt Nyein Aye, His Journey to Sitagu Buddhist Vihara Shwezigon Pagoda Projec In "Asia"
Sitt Nyein Aye in Amarillo Texas, Uncut In "America's"
This entry was posted on January 28, 2016 at 12:23 pm and is filed under Asia, US News with tags cultural news, fine art, artists in the news, galleries in the news, trinidad colorado news, southern colorado news, fine art news, Artocade news, Sitt Nyein Aye News, Fumio Sawa News
Antonio Sanchez shared Curanderismo, the Healing Art of Mexico's photo.
Curanderismo, the Healing Art of Mexico
To help you prepare for the full moon on Saturday, January 23
05:46 pm (PST). For your area see, http://www.moongiant.com/moonphases/January/2016/
GRANDMOTHER MOON PLANT SPIRIT
LIMPIA (CLEANSING) BATH
Instrucciones para el Baño de Limpieza Espiritual de Luna Llena. Las instrucciones en Español siguen despues del ingles.
This ritual bath is for cleansing one's body, mind, and spirit of inner and outer negativity, and/or stagnant energy. It should be taken during the full moon OR the waning phase of Grandmother Moon. Your intention and prayers transform your home and bathing area into sacred space. Make sure to gather or purchase your supplies ahead of time. You can take this bath either on three consecutive nights OR the day/night before the full moon, OR the day/night of the full moon, OR the day/night after the full moon. It may also be taken during the waning phase of Grandmother Moon. Prepare for your purification bath by showering ahead of time so that your body is clean.
1. Smudge yourself with copal smoke or sage, cedar or sweetgrass and set your intention for your bath: What is it that you wish to release? For example, it could be the root cause of illness, anxiety, fear, chronic negative self-talk, Envidias (envy/jealousy) directed to you OR that YOU feel towards another person, obstacles to harmonious relationships in your personal and professional life, or unforgiveness towards another person and/or towards yourself. Be willing to let go of all physical, emotional, mental and spiritual effects of trauma, hurtful words, spiteful actions and wrong thinking both towards you, and you towards others.
2. Light a white glass encased 7-day candle (also known as deity or sanctuary candle); Offer prayers of gratitude to Creator, God, Goddess for the good medicine of the plants that you're using that Creator has given us to use for our good health and well-being; ask for protection and blessings from Creator, Good Healing Spirits, Grandmother Moon, and your Guides.
3. Bring to a gentle boil in very large pot, a very generous handful each of: rue, white sage, and basil. These plants are chosen for their purifying qualities so it is best not to substitute with other plants or flowers -- do so only if you absolutely are not able to gather or purchase the plants listed. It's a good idea to place the plants inside a large cheesecloth or old clean pillowcase so that the leaves and stems do not clog your drain. You may also bundle them together so that you can use them to brush your body as you bath or shower.
4. Once the water and plants have come to a boil, let it sit for a few minutes then carefully remove the pot from the stove and add the herbal water to your already warm bath water and soak in it for at least 15-20 minutes. You can repeat the prayers you offered earlier.
While in the bathtub, say the following phrases out loud, mindfully and with feeling: "I now return any energy that I may have taken from someone, knowingly or unknowingly, to its source, with blessings of love and peace." (3x) AND, "I call back any of my own personal power or energy that I have given away, knowingly or unknowingly that I may restored to wholeness and balance." Say this out loud or mentally, three times. Then sit in stillness.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TUB: YOU CAN POUR THE HERBAL WATER OVER YOUR HEAD AND BODY in your shower stall; do your best to make sure that the water touches every part of your body. Do not rinse off. Air dry as much as possible. Refrain from watching violent movies or being around persons who do not support your dreams and spiritual path for at least 3 days.
IMPORTANT: Refrain from this bath if you are pregnant (some herbs are abortificient), or have health issues such as high blood pressure or if you are menstruating (if you are on your moon your body is already purifying itself). Grace Alvarez Sesma is not a physician, therapist, nurse or psychiatrist. The information provided is for educational purposes and is not meant to replace medical or psychological, diagnosis and treatment. It is recommended that you see a licensed physician or licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological ailment you may have. www.curanderismo.org
BAÑO DE LIMPIEZA ESPIRITUAL. Este baño de hierbas medicinales es para limpiar el cuerpo, mente y espíritu de negatividad; interior y exterior, o bien energía estancada en el cuerpo energetico. Se debe tomar durante la luna Llena o la fase menguante. Su intención, oraciones y consagración de su espacio en honor de los Guardianes de la Luz, la Medicina, Sabiduría y Protección transforma su casa y area de baño en un espacio sagrado. Se puede tomar este baño en tres noches consecutivas, o el día o noche antes de la luna llena, o el día/noche de la luna llena, o el día/noche, después de la luna llena. También durante la fase menguante de Nana Luna. Prepárese de antemano tomandose un baño para que su cuerpo esté limpio.
1. Con humo de copal o salvia o cedro, sahumere su cuerpo de cabeza a pies, a continuación, establezca su intención claramente para su baño: ¿qué es lo que desea dejar ir de su vida/cuerpo? Por ejemplo, la causa fundamental de alguna enfermedad, ansiedad, miedo, pensamientos negativo hacia usted misma (auto-estima bajo), envidias (celos) dirigida a usted o que * usted* siente hacia otro, obstáculos a las relaciones armoniosas en su vida personal y/o profesional, bloqueos para el perdón hacia otra persona y / o hacia su misma. Debe estar dispuesto a dejar de lado todos los efectos físicos, emocionales, mentales y espirituales de trauma, palabras hirientes, acciones y pensamientos rencorosos, tanto hacia ti y que hacia los demás.
2. Encienda una vela blanca de 7 días (también conocido como vela de santuario); puede ofrecer una oraciones de agradecimiento al Creador por esta buena medicina, por las virtudes de las matitas que está usando, cual nuestro Creador nos ha dado para utilizar para nuestro bienestar; pida protección y bendiciones del Creador, Espíritus de Luz, sus santos antepasados, Abuela Luna, y sus guías y aliados espirituales.
3. Lleve a hervir suavemente en una olla grande, un puño grande de: ruda (o bien romero), salvia blanca, y albahaca. Es una buena idea poner todas sus plantas en una funda de almohada para que las hojas y los tallos no bloquen su drenaje. También los puede hacer en un ramillete para que pueda usarlos para cepillar su cuerpo mientras se baña (sea en la tina o ducha).
4. Una vez que el agua y las plantas han llegado a un hervor, retire con cuidado y añadir su "te" a su baño de agua ya caliente en la bañera y sumergirse en ella al menos 15 minutos. Puede repetir las oraciones que ofrecio anteriormente.
Recomiendo diga la siguiente frase con sinceridad y intención: "Ahora regreso cualquier energía que pude haber tomado de alguien, sabiendolo o sin saberlo, a su fuente, con bendiciones de paz y amor. (3 veces) después, "Yo llamo que regrese todo mi poder personal o cualquier aspecto de mi energía personal que alguien me haya quitado, sabiéndolo o sin saberlo, para restaurar a la plenitud y equilibrio mi cuerpo, mente, y espiritu." Digalo en voz alta o mentalmente, tres veces. A continuación, tome cuatro respiros profundos y en silencio, concentrece en sentir paz en su corazón.
SI NO TIENE TINA: Vierta el agua de hierbas santas sobre su cabeza y cuerpo en la regadera, haga todo lo posible para asegurarse de que el agua toque cada parte de su cuerpo. No se enjuague. Es mejor no secarse con toalla y dejar que el cuerpo se seque con aire lo mas posible. Abstenerse de ver películas violentas o asociarse con personas que no apoyan sus sueños y su camino espiritual durante al menos 3 días.
IMPORTANTE: Abstenerse de este baño si está embarazada (ciertas plantas como la ruda son abortificientes), o si tiene problemas de salud como presión arterial alta o si está en su luna. Griselda (Grace) Alvarez Sesma no es un médico, terapeuta, enfermera o un psiquiatra. La información presentada es para fines educativos y no pretende sustituir médica o psicológica, diagnosis y tratamiento. Se recomienda que consulte a un médico o profesional de salud para cualquier dolencia física o psicológica que pueda tener.
Art/Imagen: Baños Medicinales © Diego Isaias Hernandez (Maya; Guatemala), courtesy of ArteMaya.com
Re: The Beautiful Truth
December 4, 2013 by Little Running Deer
Uploaded on Dec 17, 2010 Raised on a wildlife reserve in Alaska, 15-year-old Garrett was interested in the dietary habits of the farm animals. After the tragic death of his mother, Garrett’s father decided to home-school his son and assigned a book written by Dr. Max Gerson that proposed a direct link between diet and a cure for cancer.Fascinated, Garrett embarks in this documentary on a cross-country road trip to investigate The Gerson Therapy. He meets with scientists, doctors and cancer survivors who reveal how it is in the best interest of the multi-billion dollar medical industry to dismiss the notion of alternative and natural cures.
Steve Kroschel is the amazing director of The Beautiful Truth… a film that explores the Gerson Therapy and the connection between food and health. He is full of life and as genuine and sincere as you can possibly imagine. One of the most unique people I have ever met.
It was such an honor to have him in my home… surreal, really… I can’t believe how lucky I am to be included in this momentous film “The Grounded.” He is so multi-talented… he runs the Kroschel Wildlife Center in Alaska on top of filming for Disney, Columbia Pictures, Paramount, Lionsgate, National Geographic, BBC, Discovery Channel, PBS and more!
“Grounded” is an independent feature film about what many authorities consider “The Greatest Health RE-discovery of all Time”. The concept was tested on the people of Haines, Alaska, population 1,700. The movie makes its premiere to mainstream audiences theatrically in January 2014. The full film CAN be viewed NOW, as a pay per view at the Intuition Physician or Kroschel Films website.
Grounded Trailer Published on Sep 25, 2013 “Grounded” is an independent feature film about what many authorities consider “The Greatest Health RE-discovery of all Time”. The concept was tested on the people of Haines, Alaska, population 1,700. The movie makes its premiere to mainstream audiences theatrically in January 2014. The full film CAN be viewed NOW, as a pay per view at the Intuition Physician or Kroschel Films website.
Grounded Film https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzH5S6G63ak
Ann: A Grounding/Earthing half bed sheet! No tossing and turning, now that I use one. I got a half sheet Wow! More rested! I knew my bedding was in a pile each morning before:) All my old injury pin points had me moving to favor them. Now the first morning after sleeping soundly in one spot all night. Every one of those spots hurt all at once when I woke up and moved:) Ouch!!!!!! But I was rested:) Then the next morning I did not get those results? But I also used an Earthing pad at my desk during the day so that may have helped with the change over? They even have seat pads for while driving. Wow! Amazon is featuring them now. Sorry, not a plug:) But I first saw a Film about a town in Alaska . This photographer/film maker for, I think it was National Geographic, was testing it out and the little town where he lives got interested , so they filmed the results I have it posted some where on my main Blog:) And Film /Theater Group I believe? Awww I got to see the whole film! Wow! Glad I did! I don’t think the trailer would have got my attention as strongly:( But I grew up as a bare foot wild girl:) So I remember how good I felt then! Funny how the tribe members were upset with me because of so many poison snakes on the trails but I did use a walking stick:) Yes, they were all wearing heavy hiking boots:) Hey they were richer then I was.
This entry was posted in "Featured", Survival, Films, Health, poisoned water, Healing and tagged The Beautiful Truth. Bookmark the permalink. Edit Recent Comments
A Sink hole Springfield Missouri / Caves in Ozark Missouri connect to Under Ground Highways!
Sink hole Springfield Missouri
Sink hole corner of Walnut Lawn and Cox Road
Missouri Ozarks Underground – New Entrance to the Underworld? – Sinkhole Cave
Caves in Ozark, Missouri connect to Under Ground Highways! Video of a Truck Going from Missouri to Maine all on under ground Highway!
Proof Something is Going Down in the Ozarks over the Underground Highways.
Sinkholes Discovered in the Dead Sea / The Oceans are gathering water from the lands around it
Buffalohair-Jage Ann's Journals Collection 2
Mother Earth / Beauty / Photography