In your yard while gardening or trimming, you might run into some wild plants left behind, so no Jewel weed would be handy!Calcium and huge quantities of Vitamin C, help to alleviate.Pantothenic acid should be increased immediately .Local application of vitamin E reduces pain.Lets Get Well, by Adelle Davis , page 164Twice in my life away from main forests, I had gotten poison oak from the shrub real bad! First time It was via an insect sting, as they had sucked on the leaves them selves.! Second time it was in touching the plant root with out knowing while gardening. A Hospital Nurse said to swim in Ocean, as the salt water would heal it. So now days far away from any Ocean, I mix water with salt as a wash and let it dry on my skin for its healing. Along with the other help I mentioned. Now if I had wild Jewel weed at hand there would be no attacking poison to worry over.
Ann’s extra RSS Guides and links for Survival are here.
CTN Green Wellness
- Eat The Weeds Videos on YouTube
- Foraging With the “Wildman”
- Gathering or gardening !
- Green Apples, Green Gardens, Green Homes,
- Poison Ivy
- Weather Lore Tips
- What Has Happened to Our Fruit and Vegetable Seeds?
- Wild Foods
- Wild foods grown by Mother Nature and offered by Wild Pantry
- Wilderness Survival
- “The Position Has Already Been Filled” Thoughts at the end of my day. Life, work, and the lack there of.
- Earthship Biotecture by building self sufficient / off the grid communities / at pages
- Endless hot water without electricity!
Refrigerate Without Electricity